CANDY CORNER SWEETSTAKES
Get the chance to win ONE YEAR SUPPLY OF CANDIES from Candy Corner!
- To make your entries valid, you must accumulate a total of P1,000.00 worth of receipts from any of our 100 Candy Corner/Nuts About Candy/Cacao branches or shop online at http://candycorner.ph. Accepted receipts are from October 19, 2017 to December 31, 2017. January 1, 2017 to October 18, 2017 receipts are also entitled to join the contest.
- Post a creative 10-30 second video on Facebook or Instagram answering the question: “Why should you win a year supply of candies from Candy Corner?” Be as creative, crazy, funny, cool as you can be so you can stand out!
- Your post caption must include the official hashtags #CandyCornerKid and #CCSweetStakes in the caption of your entry.
- Follow and Tag @ilovecandycorner on your entry caption. Tag 3 of your sweet tooth friends to join in on the fun too! Make sure your profile and post is set to PUBLIC so that we can see it. If you want to make sure we see your entry, you can share your post to us via a message as well.
- . You must fill up the entry form at http://candycorner.ph/sweetstakes-submission/ and attach the photos of your accumulated receipts and video to validate your official entry!
- Promo period is from October 19 to December 31, 2017. Deadline of submission of entries is on December 31, 2017, 11:59pm.
- Winning entry will be judged according to the following criteria by our panel of Candy Corner judges: Mr. Ricardo T. Andres, Ms. Regina Victoria Andres and Mr. Andre Martin Pedalino with the supervision of a DTI representative.
Creativity and Originality – 50%
The video is original, creative and unique. It stands out than the other entries and gives a big wow-factor to the viewers.
Relevance to the Theme – 20%
Contestant must clearly explain his or her answer in the limited number of time. His or her answer must be engaging, true and concise.
Post Engagement – 10%
Video entry has a big number of engagement through likes, comments and shares.
Overall Appeal – 20%
Video is well planned with smooth transitions and edits. Sound is expertly balanced and easy to hear. All sound and visual elements coincide with the video’s message and theme.
- Determination of the winner will be held on January 4, 2018, 1pm at the Candy Corner Philippines Inc. head office located Unit G & H 2nd Floor Building, A Central 108 E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Bagumbayan, Quezon City.
- There will only be ONE lucky winner. One year supply of candy is equal to 1 kilogram per month of any gummies or chocolates of your choice from our entire Candy Corner bins assortment. Prize can be claimed on any day of the month, but it must be claimed on that corresponding month. Prize winner can change the kind of candy to be delivered monthly, and can also combine different varieties of candies from our bins assortment, provided that the total weight is 1 kg.
- For every P1,000.00 worth of purchase, you are entitled to submit one video entry. Succeeding purchase worth P1,000.00 also allows you to submit another unique video entry. Each video entry should be different from the other.
- Prizes are non-transferable and not convertible to cash. Only winner can claim his/her prize unless previously communicated with Candy Corner in advance.
- Winner will be notified through a Facebook and Instagram post and his or her registered mail.
- Announcement of the winner will be on January 5, 2018 and will be posted on Candy Corner’s official Facebook and Instagram account.
- The 20% tax for prizes exceeding P10,000.00 will be shouldered by Candy Corner.
- The prize will be shipped to the winner’s address or can be picked up to the nearest Candy Corner branch accessible to the winner.
- The redemption of prize is until the 60 days upon the receipt of notification. Unclaimed prize of the specified time will be forfeited in favour of Candy Corner with prior approval of DTI.
- Employees of promoting agency Candy Corner Philippines Inc., advertising agency Candy Corner Philippines Inc. And participating outlets including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
In line with the extension of the contest, there will be 1 additional winner to win 1kilogram of candies of his or her choice as a consolation prize. Terms and condition of how the consolation prize winner can claim his or her prize will be the same as with the 1-year supply winner. (Please see number 15)
Per DTI FTEB Permit number 16421. Series of 2017.submit your entries here!